Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little Red and the Big Bad Wolf

Here are a few images from my final project in my Image development class. It was really during this project that I figured out what I enjoy working on and what parts I do not. I tend to like constructing backgrounds, it's where I find myself noodling as we say at studio. And oddly enough the characters were not as interesting. So expect some new backgrounds to pop up on my blog in the coming weeks. And Happy New Year everyone!









3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I really like that last frame with the hunter. You didn't pin that up in class, did you? because I don't remember it, and I feel like I would remember something so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't post that one in class, it was part of a second batch that I made for my final review. And thanks!

    ReplyDelete